Respecting and protecting the environment whilst delivering a sound corporate and social legacy is a key value for ASN Events.
ASN Events embraces sustainable practices both at its own offices and during the conduct of each event. We always strive for green events.
We have embraced practices in the work place designed to reduce our carbon footprint. Recently we were inducted as Silver members of the Waste Wise program managed by Sustainability Victoria. This is a program designed to reduce waste and encourage recycling both in our practices and those of our suppliers.
We seek to improve the sustainability of each event by improving practice during the conduct of the event and effecting change in venue operations leaving a legacy of improved sustainability for future events.
Following are just some of the ways we help deliver green, responsible events:
- Delegate travel. We book with environmentally certified hotels (Waste Wise/Green Globe) and ensure that accommodation has recycling and waste minimisation, water efficient measures in place and energy efficiency measures.
- We can also communicate the partner hotels' achievements to delegates within established media such as brochures.
- We always focus on minimising paper usage through electronic communications where possible.
- Where paper use is necessary we advocate usage of recycled products and engage in creative re-use.
- We can organise green power for your events and encourage all partner venues to offer this service.
- We offer carbon neutral transport and greenhouse abatement activities.
- At your event we organise for your delegate to have access to recycling sites for name tags, brochures etc.